Parma ham, fig and mozzarella salad with warm pitta
- August 2005
- Bag of wild rocket leaves
- 6 ripe figs
- 2 125g balls buffalo mozzarella
- 6 Parma ham slices
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 pitta breads
- Spill bag of wild rocket leaves onto a platter. Cut figs in half and arrange on the leaves. Tear up balls of buffalo mozzarella and add to the platter. Tear Parma ham slices into strips and arrange on the platter.
- Mix honey with lemon juice and drizzle over the top. Season with black pepper.
- Pop a few pitta breads in the toaster and serve warm with the salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Parma ham, mozzarella and peach salad with buckwheat and quinoa
If you’ve never tried peaches in a salad, you need to try Ghillie James’ wonderful...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...