Herb leaf salad
- July 2004
- Serves 6
- Hands on time 10 mins
This simple summer salad recipe is fragrant and aromatic, and works well as a side or a starter.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 50g fresh flatleaf parsley, all stems removed
- 50g fresh chives, chopped into lengths
- 50g fresh tarragon leaves, all stems removed
- 50g fresh basil, all stems removed
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Wash all the herbs and carefully dry them. Put into a large serving bowl. Whisk the red wine vinegar into the olive oil and season with sea salt. Just before serving, drizzle over the leaves and toss.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...