Herb leaf salad
- July 2004
- Serves 6
- Hands on time 10 mins
This simple summer salad recipe is fragrant and aromatic, and works well as a side or a starter.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 50g fresh flatleaf parsley, all stems removed
- 50g fresh chives, chopped into lengths
- 50g fresh tarragon leaves, all stems removed
- 50g fresh basil, all stems removed
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Wash all the herbs and carefully dry them. Put into a large serving bowl. Whisk the red wine vinegar into the olive oil and season with sea salt. Just before serving, drizzle over the leaves and toss.
Rate & review