High-protein breakfast bowl with melon and yoghurt
- Serves 1
- Ready in 15 mins
This fruity, healthy breakfast recipe combines three types of melon, Greek yoghurt and almonds making it a high-protein way to start the day.
- 12g (2.7g saturates)
- 23g (22g sugars)
- 80g each watermelon, honeydew and gala melon
- 150g low-fat Greek yogurt
- 15g almonds, toasted and chopped
- Chop each of the melon pieces into bitesize chunks.
- Top with the yogurt and sprinkle with the almonds to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Melon salad with grappa granita
A pretty, refreshing and light Italian fruit dessert that’s very low in calories.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...