High-protein breakfast bowl with melon and yoghurt
- Serves 1
- Ready in 15 mins
This fruity, healthy breakfast recipe combines three types of melon, Greek yoghurt and almonds making it a high-protein way to start the day.
- 12g (2.7g saturates)
- 23g (22g sugars)
- 80g each watermelon, honeydew and gala melon
- 150g low-fat Greek yogurt
- 15g almonds, toasted and chopped
- Chop each of the melon pieces into bitesize chunks.
- Top with the yogurt and sprinkle with the almonds to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Melon salad with grappa granita
A pretty, refreshing and light Italian fruit dessert that’s very low in calories.