Honey and rosemary roasted nuts
- August 2017
- Serves 8
- Hands-on time 5 min, oven time 10-15 min
Sweet and salty honey-roasted nuts make a wonderful addition to a dinner party cheeseboard. They work especially well with goat’s cheese and fresh, peppery radishes.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 7.5g (1.2g saturated)
- 7.6g (6.3g sugars)
- 3 large handfuls of mixed nuts
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp each rosemary and thyme, finely chopped
- a glug of light olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Put the nuts, clear honey, chopped herbs, olive oil and sea salt in a mixing bowl then mix well. Spread the nuts out on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking paper and roast for 10-12 minutes until golden. Leave to cool, then break up. Serve with your cheeseboard.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Coriander seed, spelt and orange honey cake with cardamom yogurt sorbet
Gill Meller’s vibrant sponge uses spelt flour for a more wholesome and nutty taste. The...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...