- August 2017
- Serves 4
- Takes 5 minutes to make, 25 minutes to cook
Never tried lemon rice? It’s quick to make, only requires five ingreidients and goes perfectly with a curry.
- 9.7g (5.4g saturated)
- 59.1g (2.7g sugars)
- 300g basmati rice
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 25g butter
- 600ml chicken stock
- Large bunch of coriander, leaves chopped
- Place the rice, lemon zest and juice, butter and stock in a pan, then bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a low simmer and cover. Cook for 12 minutes, then remove from the heat and leave covered for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir through most of the coriander. Serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...