Mango and banana iced yogurt smoothies
- April 2011
- Serves 4
- Hands on time 5 minutes
This refreshing mango and banana smoothie recipe is the perfect morning pick-me-up. The perfect partner for a lazy weekend brunch.
- 4.3g (2.6g saturated)
- 49.9g (45.2g sugars)
- 550g ready-prepared diced ripe mango (or the flesh from 2 large ripe mangoes)
- 3 large very ripe bananas
- 2 ripe passion fruit, halved and flesh scooped out
- 500ml natural yogurt
- Good pinch of crushed cardamom seeds (optional)
- Runny honey (optional)
- Crushed ice to serve
- Whizz the fruit, yogurt and cardamom (if using) in a blender. Taste and add a little honey if needed. Serve in tall smoothie glasses over crushed ice.
Rate & review