The delicious. ethos is about eating a rounded, balanced diet, complemented by exercise – which allows for the occasional sweet treat. In other words, we’re into a celebration of great food, rather than denial and fads. When you need to lose weight, though, the key is to do it in the most healthy, balanced way possible. Scores of you have been asking us for recipes suitable for the fasting days on the 5:2 diet, so we’ve gathered together a collection from our archive, all of which come in under 300kcals per serving.
Here you’ll find breakfast and dinner ideas that are filling, nutritious and, of course, packed with the flavour you’d expect from our recipes. Enjoy…
1. Low sugar coconut granola, 106kcals per 25g
2. Carrot, spinach and pumpkin seed muffins, 129kcals per muffin
3. Garlic mushrooms on toast, 243kcals per serving
4. Oat smoothie recipe, 217kcals per serving
5. Smoked salmon and dill drop scones with lemon crème fraîche, 201kcals per serving