Mediterranean sausage, vegetable and gnocchi traybake
- July 2019
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min, oven time 20 min
Chipolata sausages, fresh tomatoes, courgettes and fennel come together in this throw-it-all-together gnocchi traybake recipe for four people.
Love the simplicity of this recipe? We’ve got lots more traybake recipes for you to try.
- 9.7g (2g saturated)
- 36.1g (23.2g sugars)
- 1 large fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 400g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 12 free-range pork chipolatas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g fresh potato gnocchi
- A small handful of freshly chopped flatleaf parsley
- 1 lemon, zest grated and juiced
- Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas 5. Toss the fennel bulb, courgette, cherry tomatoes and chipolatas with the olive oil, then roast for 15 minutes (see tip).
- Mix the gnocchi with a drizzle of olive oil, then add to the tray. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Heat the grill to medium-high and put the tray under the grill for 3-4 minutes until everything is golden and crisp. Scatter over the parsley and the lemon zest, then squeeze over the juice of the lemon to serve.
Use any seasonal vegetables you like. Try adding cauliflower florets and a couple of handfuls of spinach.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Cheat’s sausage and gnocchi bake
A quick and easy-to-make gnocchi recipe, with sausages and peperonata, that you will have ready...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...