Mini lemon meringue pies
- December 2017
- Makes 16
- Hands-on time 10 min
We’ve turned this classic British pud into a sumptuously sweet canapé. You won’t be able to resist going back for ‘just one more’…
- 1.5g (1g saturated)
- 8.6g (8g sugars)
- no fibre
- 100g full-fat cream cheese
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lime
- 3 tbsp icing sugar in a bowl
- 16 ready-made mini meringue shells
- 3 ginger biscuits
- Combine the cream cheese, the grated zest and juice of ½ lemon, the grated zest and juice of ½ lime and icing sugar in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the top off the ready-made mini meringue shells. Spoon or pipe the mix onto the shells, top with a little crumbled ginger biscuit and garnish with more lime zest. Chill until ready to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Crisp on the outside with a soft inside...
This tangy citrus fruit will perk up any...
Get your party off to a stylish start...
Sweet tart recipes
There's nothing better than a slice of still-warm...
Mini dessert recipes
Small in size but big in flavour, any...
Make-ahead dessert recipes
You can make these dessert recipes in advance,...