Pea shoot and sprout salad
- June 2007
- Serves 10
- Ready in 20 min
This easy-to-make pea shoot and sprout salad recipe is perfect as part of a buffet. It’s also great for vegetarians.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 7g (1g saturated)
- 4g (3.3g sugar)
- 200g pea shoots
- 250g mixed sprouts or beansprouts
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways
- 250g sugar snap peas, thickly sliced
- 2 little gem lettuces, halved lengthways and shredded
For the dressing
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- Toss the pea shoots and sprouts together in a large bowl.
- Remove the cucumber seeds with a spoon, then slice. Add to the bowl, along with the sugar snaps and lettuce.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and season. To serve, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Green salad with a walnut and lemon dressing
This fresh, nutty salad recipe goes well with a spread on Boxing Day or makes...
Wild rice salad with peas, pea shoots and green harissa
A summery, vegetarian rice salad recipe full of fresh flavours and with a kick of...