- August 2009
- Serves 2
- Ready in 20 min
With a nod to the Asian dish larb, this speedy stir-fry dish is spicy, herby and zesty. What more could you want?
- Dairy-free recipes
- 3 tbsp Gourmet Garden Coriander Herb Blend
- 1 tsp Bart Lemon Grass in Sunflower Oil
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 350g pork mince
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 2 tsp dark muscovado sugar
- 280g pack tenderstem stir-fry vegetables
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Put the coriander herb blend, lemongrass, green chilli and shallot in a food processor. Whizz to a paste, then set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat, then add the pork mince and some seasoning. Brown the mince, breaking it up with a spoon, then stir in the coriander paste and cook for a couple of minutes more. Stir through the fish sauce and sugar and cook for 4-5 minutes until the mixture starts to caramelise.
- Finally, stir through the stir-fry vegetables and cook for 5 minutes more. Squeeze over the lime juice to serve.
Rate & review