- March 2011
- 2 free-range pork escalopes, beaten flat
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 small free-range egg, beaten
- 30g Yutaka or Blue Dragon panko breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil for shallow frying
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp Wagamama Sweet Teriyaki Stirfry or Marinade Sauce
- 300g pack Amoy Straight to Wok Udon Noodles
- Taiko Lightly Salted Edamame to serve
- Clearspring Organic Instant Miso Soup to serve
- Dust the pork escalopes in flour, dip into the beaten egg, then the panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat a little oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and cook the pork for 5 minutes on each side until deeply golden and cooked right through.
- Meanwhile, mix the ketchup with the teriyaki sauce and set aside, then microwave the noodles for 70 seconds, according to the packet instructions.
- Cut the cooked pork into wide slices and serve with the sauce, noodles, edamame and a bowl of hot miso soup on the side.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter