Prawn and lime mayo wrap
- April 2010
- Zest and juice of 1 small lime
- 20g mayonnaise
- A pack of cooked, peeled king prawns
- 2 flour wraps
- A handful of salad leaves
- A drizzle of sweet chilli sauce
- Stir the zest and juice of the lime through the mayonnaise. Fold through the prawns, season, then spoon the mixture along the middle of the wraps.
- Top with the salad leaves and sweet chilli sauce. Roll up, secure with a cocktail stick and wrap well until ready to eat.
If you have any filling leftover, you can put it in a container and chill for the following day.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...