Chilli, mint and yogurt prawn roll
- November 2011
- 1 deseeded red chilli
- 100ml natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 300g cooked peeled king prawns
- 4 crusty rolls
- some shredded iceberg lettuce
- Finely chop the deseeded red chilli and stir into the natural yogurt along with the sweet chilli sauce, finely chopped fresh mint leaves and prawns. Taste and season.
- Pile the yogurt prawn mixture into the buttered crusty rolls along with some shredded iceberg lettuce and a few extra small fresh mint leaves.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...