Quick chicken salad with a gorgonzola dressing
- August 2004
- Serves 6
- Hands on time 20 mins
This quick chicken salad recipe is a great lunch or midweek supper, made extra special with a gorgonzola dressing.
- 1 whole roast chicken
- Small bag baby spinach leaves, washed
- 2 handfuls croûtons
- 250g punnet baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 100g Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled, plus extra to serve
- Small tub plain yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- Tear the chicken meat into bite-sized pieces. Spill the spinach leaves into a large bowl and add the torn chicken meat. Add the croûtons and tomatoes and toss together lightly.
- Beat the cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and some seasoning. Divide the salad between 4-6 plates, spoon over the dressing and scatter with a little more cheese if you like, to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Quick griddled chicken, avocado and pumpernickel salad
Avocado, griddled chicken and warm pumpernickel bread make this a healthy salad as well as...