Quick chicken salad with a gorgonzola dressing
- August 2004
- 1 whole roast chicken
- Small bag baby spinach leaves, washed
- 2 handfuls croûtons
- 250g punnet baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 100g Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled, plus extra to serve
- Small tub plain yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- Tear the chicken meat into bite-sized pieces. Spill the spinach leaves into a large bowl and add the torn chicken meat. Add the croûtons and tomatoes and toss together lightly.
- Beat the cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and some seasoning. Divide the salad between 4-6 plates, spoon over the dressing and scatter with a little more cheese if you like, to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Quick griddled chicken, avocado and pumpernickel salad
Avocado, griddled chicken and warm pumpernickel bread make this a...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter