Quick chilli chicken noodles with peanuts
- October 2005
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 large, skinless chicken breasts
- 375g pack stir-fry vegetables
- 450g ready cooked medium noodles
- 75g dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- In a bowl, mix together vegetable oil, chilli sauce and soy sauce for the marinade.
- Slice chicken breasts into thin strips, add to the bowl, season and mix together. Heat a wok. When hot, lift the chicken from the marinade (reserving the marinade), add to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add stir-fry vegetables, noodles and the reserved marinade. Stir-fry for a few minutes until piping hot.
- Mix in chopped peanuts, then divide between 4 bowls. Drizzle with more soy sauce to serve (optional).
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter