Roast pumpkin with mushrooms, leeks and stilton
- October 2018
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 10 min, oven time 40 min
This recipe makes the most of seasonal veg in an oozy-melty stilton traybake. Give it a go for a fuss free veggie dinner that really hits the spot.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 1 large leek
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch each of salt and black pepper
- 250g mixed mushrooms
- A few sage leaves
- Handful of walnuts
- 100g stilton (or vegetarian alternative)
- Slice and deseed the pumpkin and slice the leek, then toss in a large roasting tin with 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch each of salt and black pepper. Roast for 30 minutes at 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7.
- Toss the mushrooms with another tbsp olive oil, a few sage leaves and a handful of walnuts. Add to the tin, crumble over the stilton and roast for 10 minutes more until charred and the cheese has melted.
Rate & review