Roast sprouts with walnuts and pomegranates
- December 2019
- Serves 8
- Hands-on time 10 min, oven time 15 min
Super simple, quick-to-make yet full of flavour – what’s not to like? Try this roast Brussels sprouts recipe with walnuts and pomegranates for a side dish with a difference.
For the serious sprout lovers among us, take a look at our Brussels sprouts recipe collection.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- 7.1g (1g saturated)
- 8.8g (6.2g sugars)
- trace salt
- 800g trimmed and halved brussels sprouts
- Vegetable oil
- 50g walnut halves
- a handful of fresh sage leaves
- 2-3 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- A handful of pomegranate seeds
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Toss 800g trimmed and halved brussels sprouts with a glug of veg oil on a roasting tray, then roast for 10 minutes.
- Add 50g walnut halves and a handful of fresh sage leaves, toss to coat, then return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle 2-3 tbsp pomegranate molasses over, shake the tin to coat everything, then tip onto a warmed serving plate or bowl and scatter over a handful of pomegranate seeds.
Rate & review