Roast sprouts with walnuts and pomegranates
- December 2019
- Serves 8
- Hands-on time 10 min, oven time 15 min
Super simple, quick-to-make yet full of flavour – what’s not to like? Try this roast Brussels sprouts recipe with walnuts and pomegranates for a side dish with a difference.
For the serious sprout lovers among us, take a look at our Brussels sprouts recipe collection.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- 7.1g (1g saturated)
- 8.8g (6.2g sugars)
- trace salt
- 800g trimmed and halved brussels sprouts
- Vegetable oil
- 50g walnut halves
- a handful of fresh sage leaves
- 2-3 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- A handful of pomegranate seeds
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Toss 800g trimmed and halved brussels sprouts with a glug of veg oil on a roasting tray, then roast for 10 minutes.
- Add 50g walnut halves and a handful of fresh sage leaves, toss to coat, then return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle 2-3 tbsp pomegranate molasses over, shake the tin to coat everything, then tip onto a warmed serving plate or bowl and scatter over a handful of pomegranate seeds.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...