- May 2010
- 1 small garlic clove
- Pinch of sea salt
- 25g pine nuts, very lightly toasted
- 50g wild rocket
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 125ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Put the garlic and salt into the bowl of a small food processor and pulse.
- Add the pine nuts and pulse until roughly chopped (be careful not to over-process). Add the rocket and pulse carefully until it is well mixed, but still very textured.
- Turn into a bowl and stir through the Parmesan and lemon juice. Pour in the olive oil and mix well until you have a juicy paste, seasoning to taste as you go.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
June seasonal recipes
Grilled courgettes with parsnip purée and rocket pesto
Nieves Barragan Mohacho’s simple courgette recipe, a great summery side dish made with a fresh...