Salmon with gnocchi, peas and broad beans
- April 2022
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 10 min. Oven time 15-20 min.
Salmon fillets sit on a bed of gnocchi with peas, broad beans and creamy herb sauce. This easy one-tin salmon gnocchi needs just 10 mins prep.
Get organised for a busy week with our midweek meal recipes.
- 32.8g (10.3g saturated)
- 42.1g (1.9g sugars)
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g frozen broad beans
- 350ml hot vegetable stock
- 3 heaped tbsp crème fraîche
- Grated zest 1 lemon (slice the lemon into wedges to serve)
- 30g parmesan, finely grated
- 500g fresh gnocchi
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- ½ bunch dill, finely chopped
- 4 sustainable salmon fillets, skinned
- Heat the oven to 180°C fan/gas 6. Put the peas, broad beans and hot stock in a medium roasting tin. Leave for 5 minutes. Stir in the crème fraîche, lemon zest, parmesan, gnocchi and half the herbs. Nestle in the salmon fillets, season well, then bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Scatter with the remaining herbs, then serve in bowls with the lemon wedges for squeezing.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter