Smoked salmon crostini
- December 2010
- Serves 8-10
- Takes 30 minutes to make
This simple yet classic assembly of ingredients is the perfect smoked salmon canapé for any celebration.
- Small loaf of sourdough or rye bread
- Crème fraîche
- Horseradish sauce
- Smoked salmon, cut into small strips
- Sprigs of dill
- Lemon slices to serve
- Slice the sourdough or rye bread, toast lightly, then cut into bite-size pieces.
- Mix crème fraîche and horseradish sauce together to taste. Dollop onto the toasts and top with a strip of smoked salmon and a small sprig of dill.
- Serve with lemon slices to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Smoked salmon latkes with Scandinavian horseradish cream
Forget blinis – when it comes to dinner party nibbles, it’s all about these crisp,...