Smoked salmon crostini
- December 2010
- Small loaf of sourdough or rye bread
- Crème fraîche
- Horseradish sauce
- Smoked salmon, cut into small strips
- Sprigs of dill
- Lemon slices to serve
- Slice the sourdough or rye bread, toast lightly, then cut into bite-size pieces.
- Mix crème fraîche and horseradish sauce together to taste. Dollop onto the toasts and top with a strip of smoked salmon and a small sprig of dill.
- Serve with lemon slices to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Smoked salmon latkes with Scandinavian horseradish cream
Forget blinis – when it comes to dinner party nibbles, it’s all about these crisp,...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...