Spiced turkey noodles
- December 2007
- Serves 2
- Takes 15 minutes
Skip the takeaway! You’re four ingredients away from making our fakeaway – a Thai-inspired turkey and noodle recipe. This is a midweek dinner that’s ready in just 15 minutes.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 3 medium pak choi
- A packet of chicken and chilli flavoured instant noodles (we used Blue Dragon Noodle Town Instant Noodles)
- 2 skinless turkey breast fillets
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Trim the pak choi, slice the stalks and set aside. Finely shred the leaves and set aside. Put the noodles into a small pan, add the flavour sachet (set the sachet of dried chillies aside) and pour over enough boiling water to just cover. Bring to the boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until the noodles are just tender. Drain, leaving a little of the liquid in the pan, and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick wok over a high heat. When hot, add the turkey breast fillets, sliced, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until lightly browned. Add the pak choi stalks and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes, until softened. Add the noodles, reserved cooking water, pak choi leaves and half the sachet of chillies and stir-fry until piping hot and the leaves have just wilted.
- Season, divide between bowls and scatter with the remaining chillies. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Rate & review