- November 2018
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 5 min, oven time 10 min
Enjoy a super speedy pizza on a weeknight with these Indian-inspired naan bread creations. They’re topped with paneer, mango chutney and veggies making them a tasty vegetarian treat midweek.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 16.1g (6.6g saturated)
- 25.9g (8.1g sugars)
- 6 garlic and coriander mini naans (see tip)
- 3 handfuls sliced kale, washed, tough stalks removed
- ½ head cauliflower, sliced very finely, thick stalks removed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 226g full-fat paneer, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp spiced mango chutney (we used Geeta’s)
- Green salad to serve (optional)
- Heat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7. Put the naans onto 2 greased baking sheets. Put the kale, sliced cauliflower, red onion and paneer in
a bowl and toss with the oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Divide evenly among the naans and sprinkle over the chilli flakes.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the onion and cauliflower are cooked through, the kale is crisp and the cheese is golden.
- Slide the naan pizzas onto a chopping board, mix the mango chutney with
a little hot water, then drizzle over the pizzas and serve with a green salad on the side, if you want to.
Use 6 mini flatbreads instead of mini naans as bases and vary the topping to suit what you have or need to use up.
Rate & review