- November 2018
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 5 min, oven time 10 min
Enjoy a super speedy pizza on a weeknight with these Indian-inspired naan bread creations. They’re topped with paneer, mango chutney and veggies making them a tasty vegetarian treat midweek.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 16.1g (6.6g saturated)
- 25.9g (8.1g sugars)
- 6 garlic and coriander mini naans (see tip)
- 3 handfuls sliced kale, washed, tough stalks removed
- ½ head cauliflower, sliced very finely, thick stalks removed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 226g full-fat paneer, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp spiced mango chutney (we used Geeta’s)
- Green salad to serve (optional)
- Heat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7. Put the naans onto 2 greased baking sheets. Put the kale, sliced cauliflower, red onion and paneer in
a bowl and toss with the oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Divide evenly among the naans and sprinkle over the chilli flakes.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the onion and cauliflower are cooked through, the kale is crisp and the cheese is golden.
- Slide the naan pizzas onto a chopping board, mix the mango chutney with
a little hot water, then drizzle over the pizzas and serve with a green salad on the side, if you want to.
Use 6 mini flatbreads instead of mini naans as bases and vary the topping to suit what you have or need to use up.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...