- February 2012
- Makes 1
- 5 minutes
Get a taste of the Caribbean with this spiced rum cocktail recipe.
- 50ml The Kraken black-spiced rum
- Ice cubes
- A shake or two of orange bitters
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp ginger syrup from a jar of stem ginger
- Caster sugar for coating rim of glass
- Ginger ale
- Pour the rum into a cocktail shaker with lots of ice cubes.
- Add the orange bitters. Squeeze in the juice of ½ lime. Add the ginger syrup. Shake firmly, then strain into a martini glass – wet the rim with lime juice, then dip in caster sugar beforehand.
- Top up with ginger ale, then add a sliver of lime zest.
Rate & review