Teriyaki salmon with stir-fry vegetables
- November 2008
- Serves 4
- Takes 5 min to make, 15 min to cook, plus marinating
This healthy Asian recipe is low in calories and saturated fat. A great dinner party dish.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 24.1g (3.9g saturated)
- 10.6g (6.8g sugars)
See Wine Match
- 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g pack stir-fry vegetables
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- A little sesame oil, to serve.
- Mix the teriyaki sauce, sweet chilli sauce, lime zest and juice in a large bowl.
- Add the salmon fillets and turn to coat and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan and fry the salmon fillets for 4-5 minutes each side, until slightly blackened. Set aside.
- Add the remaining marinade to the pan and reduce slightly. Cook the stir-fry vegetables in another pan with a splash of water and add the soy sauce, cooking for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the stir-fry vegetables between plates, top each portion of vegetables with a salmon fillet and drizzle with the reduced marinade.
- Drizzle with a little sesame oil and serve.
Salmon can be quite pricey, so look out for supermarket offers or buy a larger tail-end piece from the fish counter and cut it into steaks yourself. Look out for sustainably farmed fish, or fish that meets the standards of the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), which helps to protect fish stocks.
What's the perfect wine match?
Use promo code DELICIOUS to get £10 off your order when you spend £40 or more.£9.99 | Buy Now See all sauvignon blanc
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Salmon fillet recipes
Beetroot-marinated salmon with dill pickled rice salad
Enjoy succulent, vibrant beetroot-marinated salmon alongside a hearty, flavoursome salad of rice, dill, dill pickles...