Tuna steaks with avocado and red onion salsa
- August 2008
- 1 avocado
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- A dash of Tabasco
- A good squeeze of lime juice
- 4 tuna steaks
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Salsa and lime wedges, to serve
- Chop the avocado and mix with the red onion, Tabasco and lime juice in a bowl. Season.
- Brush the tuna steaks with a mix of soy sauce and olive oil. Griddle for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Serve with the salsa and lime wedges.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Healthy salad recipes
Quinoa, tenderstem broccoli, avocado and tuna salad
If you’re looking for a healthy, tasty and super speedy meal, this is it. Ready...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...