Tuna steaks with avocado and red onion salsa
- August 2008
- 1 avocado
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- A dash of Tabasco
- A good squeeze of lime juice
- 4 tuna steaks
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Salsa and lime wedges, to serve
- Chop the avocado and mix with the red onion, Tabasco and lime juice in a bowl. Season.
- Brush the tuna steaks with a mix of soy sauce and olive oil. Griddle for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Serve with the salsa and lime wedges.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Healthy salad recipes
Quinoa, tenderstem broccoli, avocado and tuna salad
If you’re looking for a healthy, tasty and super speedy meal, this is it. Ready...