Vodka-infused cranberry sauce
- November 2021
- Serves 8
- Hands-on time 10 min, plus cooling
Give classic cranberry sauce a boozy kick. Our vodka-infused cranberry sauce takes 10 mins to make and will keep for a week in the fridge.
Take the stress out of Christmas dinner with our make-ahead Christmas sides.
- 0.1g (trace saturated)
- 11.6g (11.6g sugars)
- 450g fresh or frozen cranberries
- Finely grated zest and juice 1 clementine
- 4 tbsp vodka
- 75g caster sugar (or to taste)
- Put the cranberries, clementine zest and juice in a pan along with the vodka. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring, until the cranberries begin to burst. Stir in the sugar, then set aside to cool. Serve at room temperature or chill until needed.
The sauce will keep for up to a week in a clean jar in the fridge, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter