Vodka-infused cranberry sauce
- November 2021
- Serves 8
- Hands-on time 10 min, plus cooling
Give classic cranberry sauce a boozy kick. Our vodka-infused cranberry sauce takes 10 mins to make and will keep for a week in the fridge.
Take the stress out of Christmas dinner with our make-ahead Christmas sides.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- 0.1g (trace saturated)
- 11.6g (11.6g sugars)
- 450g fresh or frozen cranberries
- Finely grated zest and juice 1 clementine
- 4 tbsp vodka
- 75g caster sugar (or to taste)
- Put the cranberries, clementine zest and juice in a pan along with the vodka. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring, until the cranberries begin to burst. Stir in the sugar, then set aside to cool. Serve at room temperature or chill until needed.
The sauce will keep for up to a week in a clean jar in the fridge, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...