- November 2021
- Serves 4-6
- Hands-on time 15 min
Could this be our easiest chicken traybake recipe yet? Our one-tray chicken cosmopolitan is baked with cranberries and a slosh of vodka.
Learn how to make the classic cocktail with our Cosmopolitan recipe.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 45.7g (13.2g saturated)
- 45.3g (14.2g sugars)
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 4 rosemary sprigs, plus extra to serve
- A few thyme sprigs
- 6 large free-range chicken thighs, skin-on and bone-in
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce, plus a handful fresh cranberries if you have some
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 100ml vodka (or use gin)
- Heat the oven to 180°C/gas 6. Arrange the onions and orange slices in a deep sided roasting tin, scatter over the herbs, then nestle the chicken thighs on top. Season, spoon over the cranberry sauce/berries and balsamic, then cover and roast for 25 minutes.
- Add the vodka, then roast for 25 minutes more until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with extra rosemary to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...