- December 2012
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp wasabi
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- ¼ tsp shichimi togarashi, (see Know-how) plus extra to serve
- Small handful of ice
- 50ml vodka
- 100ml creamed tomatoes
- 1 stick daikon (mooli)
- Mix the ginger, wasabi, reduced salt soy sauce and shichimi togarashi
- Put in a cocktail shaker with the ice, vodka and creamed tomatoes. Shake, then strain into a martini glass.
- Add a pinch of shichimi and a stick of daikon (mooli).
Shichimi togarashi is a classic Japanese spice mixture, sometimes called nanami togarashi, containing seven ingredients. Look for it at websites such as souschef.co.uk or in Japanese shops and delis.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...