- 3 small part-baked baguettes
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 6 tbsp tomato purée
- 12 tbsp passata
- Selection of toppings: ham or Parma ham, salami, tuna, olives, sliced red and yellow peppers, sliced mushrooms, sliced cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, mozzarella, grated Parmesan and pesto
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Bake the baguettes for 12-15 minutes or until cooked. Halve each baguette lengthways, place on a baking tray and put back into the oven for a further 5 minutes to crisp up.
- While still warm, rub each baguette half with the cut side of the garlic. Spread each piece with 1 tablespoon of purée, followed by 2 tablespoons of passata.
- Let the children help themselves to the different toppings to create their own combinations.
- Put the pizzas on the baking tray and bake for 6-8 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.