- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Hands on time 5 mins, plus 10-12 mins cooking time
This ciabatta pizza recipe is a wonderfully inventive take on an Italian classic. Very quick, very easy, perfect for supper.
- 1 flavoured ciabatta loaf
- Jar of pizza sauce
- A handful of pitted black olives, halved,
- A handful of chargrilled artichokes (from a jar)
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g ball mozzarella, torn
- Slices of Parma ham
- Rocket, to serve
- Slice the ciabatta loaf in half lengthways and spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with black olives, artichokes, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Grill under a medium preheated grill for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with slices of Parma ham and rocket and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter