Quick naan pizzas
- June 2008
- 4 beef sausages
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 2 garlic and coriander mini naan
- A few spoonfuls of crème fraîche
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint leaves
- A handful rocket leaves
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat the grill to medium. Slit and remove the skins from the sausages. Put a frying pan over a medium heat on the hob and add the sausages with a good pinch of dried chilli flakes. Roughly break up the meat and cook the sausages until well browned and tender.
- Place the naan breads on a baking sheet and top with the browned sausagemeat and the crème fraîche. Scatter over the red onion and some fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped. Grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and top each naan with a handful of rocket leaves and a drizzle of olive oil before serving.
Use veggie sausages to make it meat-free.
Follow along with our naan pizzas recipe video below…
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter