- 2 x 200g tuna steaks, 2-3cm thick
- 60g sachet Puréety Soy, Ginger & Garlic Liquid Marinade, or 50ml soy sauce mixed with a knob of fresh ginger, grated, and 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Bunch of fresh coriander, stems finely chopped, leaves chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 80g rice noodles
- Bunch of fresh mint, leaves chopped
- Place the tuna steaks in a bowl, coat with the marinade and leave for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salad dressing. Put the chilli, soy sauce and chopped coriander stems in a little jug, add the lime juice and whisk. Place the noodles in a bowl. Pour over boiling water, leave for 5 minutes, then drain, rinse in cold water and drain again. Return to a dry bowl, then mix with the chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Heat a griddle to high, then lift the tuna out of the marinade and cook for 2 minutes on each side (discard the marinade). Remove and slice, then divide the noodles between 2 dishes and serve with the sliced tuna on top and the dressing drizzled over.