10 gifts for prosecco lovers
As the Christmas party season rolls in, it’s more than likely you’ll be drinking your fair share of prosecco. It’s the drink that now rivals champagne in both taste and price – it’s fancy enough to serve to party guests without breaking the bank.
In fact, prosecco has become so popular, there are a plethora of gifts on offer to satisfy bubbly enthusiasts. And that’s where my gift guide comes in.
Here’s my round-up of my 10 favourite prosecco pressies, from caramel sauce, to jam to the perfect hamper.
1. Bath House rose prosecco hamper gift set
A prosecco handbag filled with lip balm and bath salts to match. Pamper yourself pretty with this gorgeous gift.
2. Marks & Spencer the collection prosecco & chocolates gift set
This is no ordinary bottle of prosecco. This is M&S Prosecco complete with a selection of exquisite chocolates, all in a beautifully crafted gift box.
3. Joe and Seph’s prosecco and caramel sauce
Just when we thought caramel sauce couldn’t get any better… Joe and Seph stepped in to prove us all wrong.
4. John Lewis Christmas prosecc ho- ho flute
The name says it all, really. Enjoy your favourite tipple in your (now) favourite festive glass.
5. Lakeland the prosecco gift hamper
It’s pink and contains prosecco? We’ll take it.
6. Amazon personalised prosecco bottle stopper
No one likes flat prosecco. Put a stop to it.
This cushion is almost as comforting as a glass of prosecco.
8. Cottage Delight raspberry and prosecco jam
I think I just found the perfect excuse to eat prosecco for breakfast.
9. Etsy fun, laughter and prosecco mug
Fun, laughter and prosecco? They’re all the same thing really.
10. Lakeland classic prosecco gummies
Combine prosecco and gummies and you have a pack of sweets that’ll be guzzled down in no time.
11. bakedin’s prosecco and strawberry cake kit
You can have your cake and drink it with this prosecco infused bubbly bake kit. Complete with a mini bottle of the sparkling stuff. I’ll have a slice – and a glass – of that.