Broad bean and ricotta tagliatelle
- August 2012
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 12 minutes
You can have this light, creamy ricotta and broad bean tagliatelle on the table in just a matter of minutes – it’s perfect for a summer weeknight.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 21.8g (7.5g saturated)
- 70.5g (4g sugar)
- 500g fresh tagliatelle
- 250g broad beans
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 250g ricotta, crumbled
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, sliced
- Parmesan shavings to serve
- Cook the pasta and beans in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes until tender, drain (reserving 60ml of the water), then return to the pan with half the oil.
- Stir through the lemon zest and juice, ricotta, reserved cooking water and mint. Season and tumble into a serving dish. Serve with the remaining olive oil and plenty of parmesan shavings on top.
If you have more time, cook the beans for 1 minute, refresh in cold water, then remove their outer skins for a bright green colour and sweeter flavour.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Cheat’s courgette, broad bean and pancetta pasta
This indulgent, creamy pasta bake recipe is a real treat that can be thrown together...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...