Carrot and mango smoothie
- April 2006
- 1 large mango, plus extra slices to decorate
- 150ml freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 75ml carrot juice
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Rocket leaves, to decorate
- Slice the mango cheeks away on either side of the stone. Scoop the mango flesh out and place in the blender with the orange juice and carrot juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses over crushed ice and decorate with mango slices and some rocket leaves, if you like.
Serve over ice.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...