Chicken, cashew and noodle salad
- June 2006
- 125g medium rice noodles (we used Blue Dragon)
- 1 small carrot
- 1/2 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 75g honey-roasted cashews or peanuts, roughly chopped
- 200g cooked oriental-flavoured chicken, cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp dressing of your choice (we like English Provender Co. Thai Lime & Coriander Dressing)
- Put the noodles into a saucepan. Pour over enough boiling water to cover, place over a high heat and bring to the boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes, or until just softened. Refresh in cold water to cool, drain really well, then tip into a large bowl.
- Coarsely grate over the carrot, then add the lettuce. Add the cashews or peanuts and the chicken. Season, drizzle with the dressing and gently toss together. Divide between 2 bowls to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...