Spicy naan pizzas
- July 2011
- 260g jar red pepper and tomato salsa (we like Tracklements, from Waitrose)
- 2 garlic and coriander naan breads, or similar
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 6 tbsp ricotta
- 180g Unearthed Semi-dried Tomato & Mozzarella salad (from Waitrose), or similar
- Handful of your favourite stuffed olives (chilli-stuffed are great on these pizzas)
- Handful of rocket
- Chilli oil to serve (optional)
1. Preheat a large baking sheet in the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 2. Spoon the salsa over the naan breads, sprinkle with the fennel seeds and top with spoonfuls of the ricotta, the semi-dried tomato and mozzarella, and a few olives.
3. Transfer to the preheated baking sheet and cook for 12 minutes until the base is crisp and the mozzarella is melted. Top with a good handful of peppery rocket and serve drizzled with chilli oil, if you like.
For a meaty alternative, sprinkle diced pancetta on top of the pizza before baking.
Rate & review