Crispy creamy Boursin mushrooms
- January 2020
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 5 min, oven time 15-20 min
These baked Boursin mushrooms would make an easy vegetarian starter or light lunch served with a crisp green salad.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 19.1g (12.5g saturated)
- 9.7g (1.7g sugars)
- 150g Garlic & Herbs Boursin
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 3 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp grated emmental cheese
- Chopped fresh flatleaf parsley.
- Heat the oven to 210°C/190°C fan/gas 6½. Mix the Garlic & Herbs Boursin with the milk, then spread evenly onto the stalk sides of the mushrooms.
- Put the mushrooms on a baking sheet, then sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through, golden and oozing. Serve sprinkled with chopped fresh flatleaf parsley.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...