- May 2015
- Serves 4-6
- 10 min
This healthy green juice recipe is packed with nutritious fruits and vegetables making it the perfect light breakfast or afternoon snack.
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 50g spinach
- A thumb-size piece of fresh ginger
- 1 cucumber, cut into chunks
- A small bunch of fresh mint leaves
- Juice of 2 limes
- Fresh apple juice
- Crushed ice or ice cubes (optional)
- In a blender, whizz the spinach with the ginger, cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice and enough apple juice to get the blender going. Whizz until the juice is as smooth as you can get it.
- Add the ice to chill it, if you like. Pour the juice into a jug (depending on how powerful your blender is, you may want to sieve the mixture). Keep in the fridge for up to 2 hours or serve immediately.
Rate & review