Ham pizza with spinach
- November 2010
- 1 Pillsbury Pizza Kit (from large Sainsbury’s stores)
- l small pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- 200g baby spinach, rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 100g mascarpone
- 6 slices Parma ham
- Handful of Parmesan shavings
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7.
- Open the Pizza Kit packet according to the instructions. Unroll the pizza dough and transfer to a large baking sheet lined with baking paper. Spread the tomato sauce from the kit over the base and sprinkle with chilli flakes, if you like.
- Place the spinach in a colander and pour over boiling water. When wilted, drain, cool slightly, then squeeze out any excess water and scatter over the pizza base. Top with the tomato slices, then add dollops of mascarpone.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until the base is golden, crisp and cooked through. Drape over slices of ham, sprinkle with Parmesan shavings and add a good twist of black pepper. Serve hot.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...