Jersey royals with anchovy gremolata
- April 2012
- Serves 4
- Ready in just 15 min
Jazz up your Jersey royal potatoes with a scrumptious anchovy gremolata. This side dish is the perfect accompaniment to roast spring lamb.
Looking for something else? We’ve got lots more Jersey Royal potato recipes here.
- 5.7g (3.4g saturated)
- 20.4g (1.7g sugars)
- 500g jersey royal potatoes, halved if large
- 1 garlic clove
- Zest of 1 lemon
- A handful of flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- 25g butter
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained and finely chopped
- Cook the jersey royals in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile make the gremolata. Finely mince together the garlic, lemon zest and parsley.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain, then toss with the butter and anchovies. Season well, spoon into a dish and sprinkle over the gremolata.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...