Lamb burgers with feta and harissa
- May 2013
- Serves 2
- 15 min to make, 15 min to cook
Burgers aren’t just for the weekend – these Middle Eastern-inspired harissa lamb burgers are quick and easy enough to eat on a weeknight.
- 250g British lamb mince
- 2 Morrisons Pain Rustica white rolls,or similar
- 2 handfuls of Morrisons Bistro Style Salad, or similar
- 2 tbsp rose harissa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 40g feta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. In a bowl, mix together the lamb mince and harissa with a generous pinch of sea salt and pepper until well combined.
- Form the mince into 2 large, round burgers. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and brown the burgers for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the burgers to a baking tray and cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and rest somewhere warm while you prepare the rolls.
- Slice the rolls in half and layer with the salad, the burger and the feta. Season and replace the top of the burger.
Rate & review