- Waitrose Garlic and Herb Baby Potatoes, or similar
- Waitrose 120g pack Cooks’ Ingredients Iberico de Bellota Diced Chorizo, or similar
- Unearthed King Prawns in Tasty Tomato & Chilli Sauce
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Juice 1/2-1 lemon, to taste
- Large handful fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Cook the potatoes according to the pack instructions. Meanwhile, fry the chorizo over a high heat for 4-5 minutes until the chorizo is crisp and has released its oil. Remove the chorizo with a slotted spoon on to kitchen paper, leaving the oil in the pan. Turn the heat down and add the onion to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 6-7 minutes until softened.
- When the potatoes are cooked, cut any large ones in half, then toss into the onion pan. Return the chorizo, turn the heat up, and fry everything until the potatoes have absorbed the chorizo oil. Add the prawns in chilli sauce, then continue to cook until everything is piping hot throughout.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice to taste, then serve scattered with the chopped parsley.
- Next time, add a splash of passata and fish stock, then simmer for a flavoursome stew.