Parma ham, chilli, lemon and rocket linguine
- October 2009
- Serves 4
- Hands on time 20 mins
Pasta is a favourite when it comes to quick weeknight dinners. Simply add chilli, tomatoes, parma ham and lemon zest to linguine for a tasty 20 minute dish.
- 16g (3.6g saturated)
- 59.7g (4.3g sugars)
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Grated zest of 1 lemon, plus the juice of ½ lemon
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300g linguine
- 80g Parma ham, sliced
- 50g rocket
- Parmesan shavings, to serve
- Mix the olive oil, chilli, lemon zest and juice, and the cherry tomatoes in a small pan. Season and set aside.
- Cook the linguine in a saucepan of boiling, lightly salted water until al dente, then drain.
- Gently warm the olive oil mixture over a low heat for a few minutes, then add to the drained linguine with the parma ham and rocket, and toss well. Divide among 4 bowls and scatter with parmesan to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Midweek meal recipes
Sausage frittata with new potatoes and wholegrain mustard
Georgina Fuggle’s easy sausage frittata recipe, made with new potatoes and wholegrain mustard, makes a great take-to-work...