Grilled asparagus and parma ham on toast
- May 2017
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 10 min
For a quick, easy starter or a light summer lunch, top toasted ciabatta with crispy parma ham, asparagus and honey-drizzled feta.
Feeding vegetarians? Try our lemon ricotta bruschetta with tenderstem and tomatoes instead.
- 12 slices of parma ham
- 1 bunch of trimmed asparagus
- 150g crumbled feta
- 1-2 tsp clear honey
- A handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- A glug of olive oil
- 4-8 slices ciabatta
- Heat the grill to high. Line a grill pan with foil and lay out the parma ham slices and asparagus. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 5-8 minutes until the parma ham is crisp and the asparagus is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the crumbled feta, honey, roughly chopped mint, lemon juice and zest and a glug of olive oil. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding a little more honey or lemon if you like.
- Toast the ciabatta slices, then top with the feta mixture, grilled asparagus and parma ham. Finish with an extra drizzle of oil.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...