Peach melba smoothie lollies
- August 2017
- Makes 6
- Hands-on time 20 min, plus freezing
Create these gorgeous peach melba smoothie lollies and enjoy on a hot summers day while you kick back in the garden.
- 2.5g (1.6g saturated)
- 12.2g (12.1g sugars)
- trace salt
- 150g raspberries
- 50ml clear honey
- 140g full-fat greek yogurt
- 3 peaches, stoned and roughly chopped
- Finely grated zest 1/2 lemon
You’ll also need…
- 6 x 100ml ice lolly moulds
- Put the raspberries, half the honey and half the yogurt in a mini food processor/ blender (or use a stick blender in a bowl) and whizz until smooth. Strain the mixture through a sieve into a jug and keep to hand. Rinse out the blender.
- Put the peaches, lemon zest and rest of the honey and yogurt in the cleaned blender and repeat the process as above.
- Pour a third of one mix into 3 moulds and a third of the other mix into the 3 remaining moulds. Freeze until the top sets, then add a second, different-flavoured layer to each mould to create stripes. Freeze again, then repeat with the remaining mixtures. Add the lolly sticks and freeze overnight until solid.
- To serve, dip the lolly moulds into hot water for a few seconds to release them.
You can use tinned peaches or defrosted frozen raspberries when it’s not summer.
The lollies will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. Wrap well in cling film to avoid freezer burn.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...