Peach and prosecco spritz
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 5 min
If you’re after a true summer’s day cocktail, this seasonal spritz contains blitzed peaches, lemon juice, sugar and of course, a splash of prosecco. This recipe makes six servings – perfect for that dinner party you might be planning.
And if you have some elderflower cordial to hand, why not try our elderflower and cucumber prosecco cocktail as an alternative? So refreshing.
- 2 ripe peaches, stoned and diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- Bottle of prosecco
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Put the peaches, lemon juice and sugar in a food processor or blender and whizz until smooth.
- Pass the purée through a sieve (discard the solids), then divide among 6 champagne coupe glasses.
- Top up with chilled prosecco and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
You could purée various different fruits for a similar cocktail. Try raspberries, strawberries or apples.
Rate & review