Peach and prosecco spritz
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 5 min
If you’re after a true summer’s day cocktail, this seasonal spritz contains blitzed peaches, lemon juice, sugar and of course, a splash of prosecco.
- 2 ripe peaches, stoned and diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- Bottle of prosecco
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Put the peaches, lemon juice and sugar in a food processor or blender and whizz until smooth.
- Pass the purée through a sieve (discard the solids), then divide among 6 champagne coupe glasses.
- Top up with chilled prosecco and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
You could purée various different fruits for a similar cocktail. Try raspberries, strawberries or apples.
Rate & review