Pesto gnocchi with peas and pine nuts
- April 2013
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 10 min
Just a few shortcut ingredients are needed to make this quick pesto gnocchi with peas and pine nuts.
- 200g Italian gnocchi by Sainsbury’s, or similar
- 30g Birds Eye Field Fresh garden peas, or similar
- 150g Sainsbury’s fresh Italian green pesto, or similar
- 20g pine nuts
- Parmesan, freshly grated, to serve
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then add the gnocchi and frozen peas.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan over a medium heat until golden. 3. Drain the gnocchi and peas, then return to the pan and toss with the pesto. Serve scattered with the pine nuts and some grated parmesan.
Rate & review