Pesto salmon, soya bean and quinoa salad
- May 2013
- Serves 2
- 10 min to make, 15 min to cook
Use shortcut ingredients to make this quick, healthy salmon and quinoa salad then enjoy it for lunch or dinner.
- Waitrose Easy to Cook Salmon Fillets with Pesto, or similar
- 225g Merchant Gourmet Ready to Eat Red and White Quinoa, or similar
- 75g Birds Eye frozen soya beans, defrosted, or similar
- 10 radishes, finely sliced
- Handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
- Small bunch of fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. Put the salmon in a roasting tray and roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the quinoa according to the pack instructions and cook the soya beans in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain and refresh.
- Tip the warmed quinoa into a large bowl, then stir through the beans, radishes and herbs. Add the rapeseed oil and some seasoning, then toss.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, flake over the top, then gently mix it through and serve.
Next time, flake hot-smoked salmon into the soya bean and quinoa salad then top with a drizzle of horseradish cream.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Chipotle-griddled chicken salad with chorizo and quinoa
Diana Henry’s warm chipotle-griddled chicken salad recipe is made with avocado, spinach, spring onions and...